Self delusion is my optimism

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Holidays and money both share a common trait,and that is both of them should be earned by yourself.Before,when i never had any work experience,i never really appreciated the money bestowed on me by my beloved mom.After,when i got my first paycheck,a sense of satisfaction rushed through me.After the countless of hours spent,and mind warped by the mental torture of standing around doing "nothing",the money in my hands weighed more than gold.

This one week holiday that i've looked forward to all month,and the whole of last month,though short,is one i've come to appreciate as well.Ironically,it's even better than the two month long one i had after the 'O' levels.And its probably cause i've earned this holiday with sweat(sweat cause every test i take,would have dire consequences in the coming meet-the-parents session),and i've toiled long enough for a "short break"(a short break thats laden with a truckload of work)

Every now and then my civics tutor who happens to also be my econs tutor,would take a swipe at me whenever she has a chance.And it wouldn't be half bad if the things directed at me weren't peppered with sarcasm.

Life's seriously a whore sometimes,or perhaps on most occasions.Studies ain't going that well,and thats just one thing out of the smorgasbord of other issues.I'm beginning to even wonder if my compass is pointing in the right direction,come to think of it,it hasn't changed for quite awhile.And god knows if my compass is screwed,i need a sign,like maybe one that says "Give up on love dude,you're hopeless" or "Stop getting a life,and start studying"..

Alright i'm starting to whine about life again,shall stop before i start bitching bout it..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home